Excellence and client orientation are two of Verne Technology Group's fundamental principles. Our vision as a company is to be the technological partner of reference for our clients (operators, companies and public administrations) by enhancing their development and that of the communities in which we are present thanks to the benefits of technology. The application and respect of both principles is key to achieving that vision by carrying out our activities of consulting, design, implementation and maintenance of technological solutions and customized telecommunications. The Management and all the personnel of the company, as an integral part of the Quality Management System, commit themselves through this Policy to:
- The continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and certification with ISO 9001 in our work centres.
- The design, updating and application of processes and procedures, led by our USC of Process Improvement, that optimize our activity and implies a better quality of service to our clients.
- Compliance with all legislation and regulations in force in terms of Quality, as well as the certifications and standards required by our clients to provide our services.
- The implementation of this policy through its communication to all Verne Technology Group company personnel or who works on their behalf.
- The establishment and review of the objectives and goals related to our quality of service included in our Strategic Plan, through the annual review process carried out by the organization's top management.
- Making this policy available to the public through our website and in our work centres.
Verne Technology Group is committed to introducing environmental criteria into its activities, so as to guarantee that the works carried out in the different areas of the organization take these factors into account. The Management, with the adoption of this environmental policy, commits to:
- The continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System, aimed at reducing the environmental impact of our operations and certification with ISO 14001 in our work centres.
- Prevention and control of pollution and the reduction of our environmental impact, through the use of processes, practices, materials or products that avoid, reduce or control it.
- Compliance with all legislation and regulations in force on environmental matters.
- Implementation of this policy through its communication to all Verne Technology Group company personnel or who works on their behalf.
- Environmental training and awareness of employees, so as to ensure the development of their work with the utmost respect for the environment, also promoting environmental respect among key suppliers.
- The establishment and review of environmental objectives and goals, through the annual review process carried out by the organization's top management.
- Making this policy available to the public through our website or in our work centres.