Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: BEE INGENIERIA Y SOLUCIONES, SL
Tax Id no.: B54728977
Postal address: Calle La Libra 114-115. Pol. Ind. La Atalaya, 03114 - Alicante (ALICANTE).
How did we obtain your data and what data do we process?
The personal data we process have been provided directly by you through the different forms available on the website.
Only the identification and contact details provided will be processed.
For what purpose do we use your personal data and what is the legal basis?
In BEE INGENIERIA Y SOLUCIONES, SL we use your personal data for the following purposes:
Subscription to Newsletter: If you subscribe to our Newsletter your data will become part of our contact database to keep you informed about new services, activities and events of the Verne Group companies. The legal basis for the processing is the subscription to the newsletter.
Company Contact Forms: data are collected to answer your query and send you the information requested in this way. If you so agree, your data will be included in our newsletter to keep you informed of new services, activities and events of the Verne Group companies. The legal basis is the consent given.
Download Success Stories document: Data are collected to access the document in which information on success stories is included. If you so agree, your data will be included in our newsletter to keep you informed of new services, activities and events of the Verne Group companies.
Which recipients will receive your data?
Personal data may be communicated between the companies making up Verne Group and for compliance with legal obligations.
How long will we keep your data?
In the case of contacting the company or downloading the documents containing the success stories, the data will be kept for the time necessary to answer requests, and for 12 months subsequently to avoid possible errors or misunderstandings.
In the case of subscription to our newsletter, your data will be retained as long as you do not cancel your subscription.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested party has the following rights, in relation to the personal data registered in the entity:
- Right of access: The interested party has the right to get confirmation of whether or not its personal data are being processed and, if that is the case, it has the right of access to such personal data.
- Right of correction: The interested party has the right to have, without undue delay, any of its inaccurate personal data corrected.
- Right of suppression: The interested party has the right to have its personal data suppressed.
- Right to restrict processing: The interested party has the right to get the processing of its data restricted.
- Right to data portability: The interested party has the right to receive its personal data, as provided by the interested party to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit such data to another data controller and this transfer shall not be prevented by the data controller the interested party first gave its data to.
- Right of opposition: The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to its personal situation, to its personal data being processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. VERNE TECHNOLOGY GROUP, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Remember that you can submit a claim to the controlling authority at any time.